Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Parenting Advice

Postscript to my last post.

Teach your older children to:

1. Flush the toilet

If they forget to do that, at least:

2. Shut the lid

If they forget to do that, at least:

3. Close the bathroom door.

Otherwise, the baby may decide to help clean the toilet with the plunger, leaving another wonderful mess for me to clean up. On the same day.

Let's not mention the dog food spilled, the coloring on the kitchen table, and the lift-the-flap books which are now without flaps-to-lift.

Today.

I Love My Eighteen-Month-Old.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sorry about your tough day. I swear you live at my house! Take a bubble bath and read something nice. Tomorrow may be better, I can't make any promises!

Janae said...

You should have gotten your degree in writing. You are hilariously amusing. :0) I'd buy your books. So glad I don't have to and it's free on your blog, but I would pay.