Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life in 37,000 words. Or so.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, right?  And I am somewhere around 37 days behind on my picture of the day posts.  And now my computer is broken so I have no access to the pictures that would tell the story of our lives in the last 37 days.
I'm hoping I'll be able to get through the gray screen of Mac Death and fix everything myself in the next little while.  (Stop laughing, Chad.)  Will you keep your fingers crossed with me?

Until then, here are some of the highlights you're missing:

Recitals.  Concerts.  Pumpkin carving.  Halloween stuff.  Maybe some late night messy house pictures or something...there always seem to be some of those filler pics.  And yesterday?  Well, that picture will be of the Snow Canyon Half Marathon I ran with my amazing sister-in-law, Christina, and my amazing friends, Liz and Bliss, and Liz's sister-in-law Tricia.  My goal was to finally get under 2 hours.  It's a downhill course, and I thought just maybe I could do it.

And I DID IT.  And so did EVERYONE ELSE in our group.  It was such a fantastic race.  So I'll write about that when I get pictures.  (I will NOT be posting the picture Liz snuck of me sleeping in the car on the way down to St. George, though.  Liz sent it to David while we were driving.  David's response?  "This is not the girl I married."  It's a real winner.)

There should also be pictures of practicing, because I'm doing that a lot.  I'm also doing a lot of laundry and dishes, but I don't think there are pictures of housecleaning.  There probably aren't any pictures of me sleeping, because that doesn't seem to happen as much as it should.

There.  Was that 37,000 words?  No?  Well, let's hope the computer is up and running again soon, then, because I'm all out of words for the moment.

3 comments:

The Dunham Family said...

I wish I was not jealous, but I am. I really wanted to do that half marathon. But great job, that is exciting. Be grateful for a healthy body that can do that.

Eric Youngberg said...

But Kerri, Macs don't crash.

Amber said...

Oh, no, not the screen of death! And I really like the "filler" pictures, because it's the stuff that you think no one would want to see, that I want to see.

And awesome job on the run. If I didn't have the back of an 80 year old, I'd still be running :L