Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year's Sick Eve 12.31.2010


I had the flu.  I gave it to David just before we left California (and my dad, and my brother, and eventually Josh and Ben.)  We traveled home miserably.  David was sick the rest of the week.  Josh picked it up the day after David got better.  Ben picked it up the day after Josh got better.  And Ben's just about better now...I'm worried who might be next.

All that flu talk is just to explain that rather than party like it was 1999 (which, as I remember, was not the most exciting New Year's for us anyway since David had to work and I was home with a 3 year old and a 3 month old), we spent a quiet evening at home to celebrate the New Year.


While we were downstairs playing games, Ben disappeared.  After a little while, we heard a clatter and wondered what trouble he was creating.

He had been eating candy on the kitchen floor (big surprise) and decided to clean up his wrappers all by himself.  Love that boy.


So Happy New Year!  My pictures of the day are done.  I missed many many days towards the end, but I still am glad we have a little slice of life to remember 2010.

No comments: