Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween Pictures, Take One

I've been wanting a backdrop for a while, so I bought some black fabric, just to play around with. We had a mini photo-shoot on Friday. The kids wanted to see how their new Halloween costumes looked and I wanted to try out my makeshift backdrop. I tied it to the curtain rod in the sunroom and used the available light. The results were mixed, but we had a good time.







You can't really tell what they are, since we don't have any full body shots, so here's the rundown: Josh is a secret service agent, Sophie is a 50's girl, Kate is Barbie Island Princess (arrgh...), and Ben is a peapod. I am planning to dress as a tired mother of four.
I'm planning to do another photoshoot on Halloween or thereabout, so I'll post those later...I know you'll all be waiting anxiously.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the pea pod!

Tracy said...

SO cute - and yes, I AM anxious for more pics!!

Our EyreLife said...

Last night I dreamt that I went up to GTC to watch the girls compete in a meet. Sophie showed up and she was ALL GROWN UP! She was taller than me, bigger than me, and, well, GROWN UP! I met up with Liz in Emma this past weekend (this is real life, now) in Las Vegas and just about had to pull my jaw off the floor with how much Emma has already sprouted in just 5 months. Wow. I'm sure that that's where my dream came from. If Sophie looks anything like she did in my dream, she'll be a gorgeous young woman. Tell her congrats on her baptism this weekend! I'll be thinking of her!

Our EyreLife said...

P.S. Sorry for the typo: I meant I met up with Liz AND Emma in Vegas this past weekend. :)