Monday, April 28, 2008



Better late than never...

Here is Ben hanging with Wyatt on April 8. I hoped that seeing Wyatt toddle around everywhere might encourage Ben to try walking on his own, but nope. He's determined to wait until HE'S ready.

We loved seeing Jessie and Wyatt and meeting Dustin. Jessie was Sophie's gymnastics coach for years and we miss her! It's hard to go from three times a week to just seeing her once every few months. I'm grateful for wonderful adults who help my kids grow and learn. What would we do without them?

2 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

And what would -I- do without such wonderful kids to coach and parents to become friends with?! Honestly, I am teary just missing those days...not missing being pregnant and having to wear those neon-blue-too-tight GTC shirts and not missing the drive-to-Salt-Lake-feeling-like-my-ribs-were-breaking, but certainly missing the pre-gym bench conversations, the park picnics after class, and the feeling of having friends who could give advice I needed and who listened to the advice I had to give.

I sure love you guys and hope we meet up again soon!

Jess

P.S. GREAT PICTURE!!! CUTEST BOYS EVER!!!

Our EyreLife said...

P.S. I want to hear all about this INSANE week! Maybe I'll just call...