Monday, December 8, 2008

What I Should be Doing...

Christmas shopping.

Folding laundry.

Studying scriptures.

Doing dishes.

Practicing with Kate.

Organizing my desk (it's ALMOST done. I swear.).

What I AM doing...

Nothing much.

Except wishing I hadn't ripped one of my last pair of contacts taking it out of my eye Friday night. And enjoying watching the snow fall. And trying to get over the cold that has knocked all of us for a loop in the last week.

OK. Break's over. Time to practice with Kate. (The rest of all you "shoulds" can just wait your turn.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love it! My list of "should's" is at least that long too... yet here I sit. :)

Katie M said...

I ripped my contact the other day too! So frustrating. Then the first ad I heard on the car radio was for Lasik. Coincidence? I think not...

Malisa said...

I should be in bed. You too?

tonandboys said...

I love it! I could have written an identical list for myself, with a few name substitutions. I guess I better go knock a few off of my list before the evening madness.

Gaylene said...

Ditto, with maybe the exception of lessons with Kate!!!