Friday, January 11, 2008

New Things



Kate started ballet on Jan. 3. She is loving it and her teacher is so sweet with the kids. Man, four year olds in leotards skipping around a room are fun to watch.

Sophie will also begin ballet next week. She's excited, too, but I'm sure it will be more structured than Kate's class.



And here is Ben enjoying his latest passion: Dad's RC cars. He chases them around and screams in delight. It's pretty darling. I like that Ben gets Dad time and Dave likes having a buddy. I can't stand how old Ben looks in this picture, though. I guess it's all the hair...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love little girls and ballet! I love reading your blog - what a wonderful family.

Our EyreLife said...

So, does this mean Sophie is through with gymnastics? Ballet is an excellent second choice...though the pressure isn't much different. :)
Little Ben sure does look old! Geeze! These little boys aren't babies anymore ALREADY!

Big hugs to all of you!
Jessie

Shannon said...

Such good pictures! She looks so cute in her little ballet outfit!