Saturday, June 14, 2008

It Was a Long Night. Plus, some pictures

It wasn't a great night. I walked him around at 1:30, got him to sleep, but every time I laid him in his crib, he'd wake up and cry. I finally decided if he was going to cry anyway, I might as well let him cry it out. I put some cushions next to his crib so I could lie down but still pat his back or hold his hand. I spent 5 hours on the floor. It was not my best night ever.

Tonight's got to be better, right?

We had dinner at Sugarhouse Park with Eric and Christina last night. I enjoyed my pad thai until a seagull noticed I was away from the table and helped himself to my noodles. Bummer. The cousins had a great time playing in the stream. It was a fun night. David's been gone to Denver since Wednesday and it was nice to have something to keep us busy.





No comments: