Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oops. Everybody Help Me Out, Please!!!

So I was trying to get all fancy-ish with my blog background and edited the HTML or what-have-you.

It erased my links list. Plus it looked stupid. I'm back to simple.

SOOOO...Please comment for me here so I can link back to your blogs and get the real website so I can have your links here again.

This means you. Do it. Now. And if you haven't commented before but want me to link to your blog, then DO IT. The more, the merrier, right?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

At least you are brave enough to try to update your look.

Megan said...

Hey, I don't think you had my blog address before, but you do now. by the way - I heard you tell Sophie to say sorry that you couldn't talk to me while you were teaching... I didn't expect you to, I was just dropping that flyer off & heard kids in the back so I walked back to say hi to them rather than just leave it on the doorstep. Happy Saturday! (or whatever day it is when you read this)

Kerri said...

As you all may see, I'm finding the links here and there, so I might have yours already re-linked.

Ben's doing SO WELL sleeping, by the way. YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!