Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Funny Valentines

My Ben:
Ben loves books, his doggie, his sissies and bro-bro, chocolate and waffles. He gives lovely hugs, huge smiles, and dances like a mad man.

My Kate:
Kate loves piano, reading, puzzles, TV (aargh), friends, and food. She loves to learn, play, dance, and smile.

My Sophie:
Sophie loves art, reading, friends, baked potatoes, and her teacher. She loves to hang out with her friends, cook, and she is incredible with baby Ben.

My Josh:
Josh loves soccer, cello, his friends, and reading. He loves to stay up late, to do art projects, and his smile is as big as the sky.

My David:
David loves his car, skiing, biking, Cummings chocolates, his kids, and me. He loves to be outdoors, to snuggle with a baby, and to relax with the family.


Could I be more blessed?

5 comments:

Liz said...

Darling post! You are "seriously so blessed!" We are blessed to be your neighbors!

Danielle said...

What a beautiful family; and what beautiful photos!

bradandstaci said...

I love the great pics of each of the kids! Im with Dave on the Cummings chocolates! They are sooooo good! What an awesome family you have!

Gaylene said...

I love this post!

Amber said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the picture of you two. Apparently I need to be introduced to Cummings chocolates.