Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Know I Know I Know. You've Been Wondering Where I've Been, Haven't You?

Just kidding.

I do have many posts to make, though, so you can wait with bated breath for each of these:

My general incompetence at many important things!

How much I hate keeping my house clean for showings! How much? SO MUCH!

The joys of a road trip to California, complete with puking two-year-old!

A 20th Reunion post, wherein I realize I really MUST look old because so does everyone else! (except for you, Lori, of course.)

Obligatory summer vacation pictures! Pool! Beach! Brent's birthday! He's an old man now! Family! Hooray!

The joys of a road trip home from California, complete with screaming two-year-old!

The sadnesses (and relief) of the first day of school, and just how devastated I am that Kate is gone from me ALL DAY LONG!

So many posts to write. So little time. So many exclamation marks.

Be back soon...

I know you can't wait.

6 comments:

Liz said...

I haven't posted since the Wasatch Back, so you're ahead of me! I don't even know where to begin! I don't know if I care anymore about blogging...how sad is that! I've enjoyed living my life and not trying to blog it...it's just like when I felt stressed about scrapbooking which is what my blog is now so now I'll stress about that....nice! Can't wait to read about all of your exciting summer happenings!

Gaylene said...

It's nice to have you back.
Sounds like a horrible trip--puke and scream--not a good mixture.
Glad the reunion was fun--and no you are not old--I am old! I've got 10 years on you--teehee!

Danielle said...

All you have to say is road trip and two-year-old. Yikes!

Karin Webb said...

So glad I'm not the only one with a screaming 2 year old. Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. Just don't lose my sister again!! :D

Amber said...

last week I drove down Lakeview twice and peeked down your parents' street wondering if you were there! Hope it was fun..other than the screaming 2 year old. hate, hate, hate that.

Malisa said...

I have stopped saying what I need to blog about because it just adds guilt to my already-too-full plate and I usually don't end up getting to it anyways. But I'm sure YOU will...

Do you know that when I used to tell Leslie an idea I had for designing a room or something, I would then feel like I had to do it or I wouldn't be following through? Lame. I'm fairly over that. I just don't tell as many people my ideas...plus I don't HAVE as many ideas since I seem to have lost so much inspiration for my life. Also lame.