Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aspen Grove

Mom and Dad gave us a fantastic trip to Aspen Grove for New Year's. Bri & Mike couldn't be there because of the impending birth of baby ?, and Ananda and Steven couldn't come either. We missed them all a lot. Hate to say it, guys, but you missed a party.

Skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, eating, games, staying up way too late (this seems to be a theme for me lately. Argh.): fun fun fun. I loved being with my family so much this break.

Thanks, Mom and Dad (and also to Mom for watching the littles so I could ski with David and Josh. That was fantastic.)

3 comments:

Katie M said...

Love these photos! Oh so many Aspen Grove memories. I remember our first time there we went to the hospital to visit you when you had Josh! Crazy. Robbie said he loved seeing you and the kids at Nana's on Christmas eve. Annie posted really cute photos on Facebook too.

Malisa said...

Kerri, you are just making your life sound too blissfull. What a wonderful trip. Can you please just pack me in your suitcase and bring me along next year?

Shannon said...

Sounds so fun! Cute pics too.