Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wasatch Back

Liz and I are putting together a team for this June's Wasatch Back. I know some of you are runners who are dying to come party with us. Who is in? Come on, you know you want to. (Oh, but girls only. We're going to have a girl party.)

Here's some info.

I need to register us speedy quick. I'm getting a list together on Facebook, so you can let me know in your comments here, or comment on FB, or email me, or call me. And if you have a fantastic idea for a team name, throw it out there.

If you don't jump on this, you're missing the opportunity of a lifetime. I mean it. Honestly. What could be more fun than hanging with Liz and me for 180 miles?

(Subliminal message...join us join us join us...)

5 comments:

Gaylene said...

You two are a lot of fun, but I think I'll just come and be a cheerleader. I can barely walk up the stairs!

tonandboys said...

Wow! That sounds amazing! You are amazing! How old is your baby? Already running again? That just sounds so amazingly fun. I can't wait to see pictures.

Malisa said...

I. AM. SECRETLY. SO. JEALOUS. THAT. YOU. CAN. DO. THIS. I'll get there someday.

Camilla Millar said...

Tell me it is a team effort and you aren't actually going to run 180 miles--okay now that I have that on paper, I realize that is probably impossible, though I guess some people may do it?

I seriously want to get back into running after baby #4--umm, reserve me a spot in 2 years?

Our EyreLife said...

ooh ooh. I'd say count me in but my walking girls and I are already talking about it... If they bail I'll join for SURE!