Monday, March 16, 2009

On Temples

So I read this post about Mormon temples, and although I believe most of my readers are LDS, I know there are a few that are not. I hope this isn't too churchy. I tend to keep my spiritual stuff on my Small Plates blog, because I hate to drench people in my spiritual life who don't share my same views. However, I thought this post was just about how I feel about the temple, and with the whole hubbub about the Big Love controversy, I thought, well, what the heck? (And I must say, the first paragraph is a little strong for me. I don't have QUITE the same reaction as the post's author, but the rest is really spot on for me.)

So, here it is. You certainly don't have to click on it if you don't want to... (Did that make you want to? Good reverse psychology, huh?) No, really, you don't have to. It won't bother me a bit if you don't.

2 comments:

Gaylene said...

Kerri, this was incredible. Where did you find it. I loved how simple she made it for those who truly do not understand. What inspiration she had in posting this.

Anonymous said...

I loved reading that, thank you for sharing