Thursday, July 16, 2009

Green Reunion 2009

Last weekend was the sometimes annual Green Family Reunion. (It's annual when responsible people are in charge. It's bi- or semi-annual when other people (ummm...like David and me. Or sometimes Paul and Cindee) are in charge.)

Thursday night the siblings met at the Provo temple to do sealings, then headed to Mike and Debi's for dinner. Friday those not burdened with small children (being facetious, of course. My small children never make me feel burdened. What? My post yesterday? Oh...yeah...that. Moving on...) helped with major projects at Mom's house. They worked on tearing down the barn and the playhouse, painting the outside trim, weeding, pruning, etc. Friday evening we met at the church camp above Heber for a night of camping and a day doing various activities and a skills course, complete with zip line. Wonderful memories with wonderful people. Honestly, I really dig David's family. They're great people, and I'm lucky to be part of the clan.

4 comments:

Gaylene said...

How much fun wasthis! It looks like you had a great time!

Camille said...

I love the picture of Ben by the pole before the zip line - he looks like a little telephone wire repair guy! Fun memories!

Shannon said...

That looks so fun! I love this kind of stuff.

Amber said...

Kerri, looks like great fun! I really admire the fact that you get together and do service for the Grandparents. Secondly, and I may be wrong, but I like the picture of Ben sitting next to Josh with his hand on his leg. It was your two boys, right? Adorable whoever they are!