Friday, July 3, 2009

I Need Another Swift Kick. And SWIFTLY...

Just one of those days, and I don't feel like talking myself out of it today. Positive thinking blah blah blah, finding the silver lining blah blah blah, look on the bright side blah blah blah blah blah.

The day itself was actually fine, and I even got to go to lunch with great friends. The kids were decent, the dog is still improving, and I ran a hard eight miles in the morning. So really, the day was fine and I know rationally that all is well.

However, the whole selling the house/to move or not to move thing is driving me a little batty. Today is one of those days that my brain just can't figure out what the next steps are.

Through a glass darkly... I can't wait to see face to face.

6 comments:

Gaylene said...

My choice--don't move, but then I am a bit selfish!

The Dunham Family said...

Gods time line is definately not our time frame.
That is what I have come to know this past year.

Camille said...

I think it's a lesson in patience - we want to know what'll happen, but we have to put our trust in the Lord and wait on his time-table. Hard - I know. But why do we question Gim in the first place? Don't we trust Him? I guess we really want to be in control, but we have to recognize that we aren't. IN the end, it's for the best, right?!

Liz said...

Consider yourself "swiftly kicked"!!!!! Hah! You know I want it to be easier for you, but just know I know how you're feeling!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I can say Kerri, I understand a bit too well right now how you feel. I hope things start to show a little clearer for you soon. :)

Debbie and Boys said...

Oh, I've been in this place more than I like.
My Great grandpa always said
"Do what you know how to do, and the next step will come to you."
Don't know if this totally applies, but maybe it helps.