Friday, May 15, 2009

Let's Just Pretend It's Still Mother's Day and I'm on the Ball



If it indeed was still Sunday, I might have posted this picture and said something like:

"Here's the proof. I get to celebrate today."

or:

"Why did looking into the sun sound like a good idea?"

or:

"Holy cow. How did I get here? I have HOW many kids?"

But it's not Sunday anymore. So I'll just say this. Being a mother is the most beautiful part of my life.

(It's also the dirtiest and hardest, but this is a Mother's Day post, so we can be uber-positive.)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to be positive. I felt a little guilty on Mother's Day because all I really wanted was to not see my kids for a while.

Liz said...

I wish we could celebrate every day...by celebrating I mean avoid being a Mom!!!

Lara Neves said...

You're totally on the ball! I never even got my Mother's Day picture taken this year. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow and pretend. :)

Happy belated Mother's Day!

Malisa said...

I think you should have posted it and said: "Don't you think my hair looks awesome?"

Christina said...

Cute pic, Kerri! Oh, and you aren't on just one ball because you're juggling more like 64 balls right now!

Emilia said...

Happy Mother's Day! I know this is a random place to ask a question but...I want to know about this 30 min lab time. What did you do...and how did you do it? :) Thanks!