Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Preparing for Takeoff 3.15.10


First of all, let me go on record saying that I HATE Daylight Savings Time. Hate it hate it hate it hate it. Losing an hour makes me cranky and nasty and miserable.

HOWEVER...

I DO like getting an extra hour of daylight at night, and apparently so does our whole neighborhood, as when we got home from violin and cello lessons, everyone was out partying in the street and David was happily flying his RC plane from the back porch.

So it probably doesn't matter that dinner was served at 7:45, right?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I haet it too. HATE IT!!! It's great to stay out later and enjoy the sunlight a little longer. But, when it comes to getting up in the morning.... UGH! the kids are cranky, I'm cranky, they're whiney at school and after school. YUCK!

Malisa said...

Why, is 7:45 late?

And, btw, that is pretty cool that David can fly them just outside your door.