Friday, October 9, 2009

Giving Thanks, Day 3

Today I'm grateful that I get to shop for a new piano. Seriously. It's really cool. And it's all thanks to David and his decision that 18 years has been long enough to wait for a grand. Sweet sweet David. (So I'm really grateful for David.)

But there are a lot of pianos out there...

It's taking more time than I thought it would. I really hope I find one that I fall in love with. It would be fun to be infatuated again.

Also, 3 trips to IKEA in 2 days is a lot.

6 comments:

The Dunham Family said...

IKEA sells piano's? Let alone a baby grand...LOL

Gaylene said...

You know if you lived in Sugarhouse still, it wouldn't be so far to drive! lol!!!
But then--where would you put that new present?

Emilia said...

jealous, jealous, jealous!!! I hope you find the absolutely perfect piano! :)

Our Family said...

That is REALLY exciting, but I wait for the day that I can just have a piano in my house! I love your post they are so honest!

Danielle said...

A new piano! Wow! I wish I could pipe you playing the piano into my house!

If you need someone to make an IKEA run for you, let me know. I LOVE that place.

Camilla Millar said...

Ahh, the dreaded IKEA! Have fun shopping for a piano. Glad you have room in your home now to house one.