Monday, October 12, 2009

Giving Thanks, Day 6

I am grateful for my large, loud Youngberg family. I love laughing with them. They are funny and such good company.

We got together tonight to celebrate my birthday because Mom and Dad are in town. It was amazing to see everyone gathered in my kitchen and realize that this is what we wanted to have in our home...a gathering place. It's still far far far from being finished, but we had so much fun tonight.

And I still love Steven's stories about sneaking out of the house dressed as a ninja, stalking the wilds of Yorba Linda. Steven is awesome.

Also, I'm starting a picture of the day project, thanks to Christina. I'll be trying to post these as well as keeping them in an album.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi! Sorry I didn't get to call you back yesterday! I have preschool and Chad's SEP today, so I'll try to call later! I'm glad you had fun with your fam!