Saturday, June 6, 2009

Send Me Some Motivation, Please. Or a Nap.

I think I'm tired. Or bored. Or lazy. Or tired. Or unmotivated. Or did I suggest tired? But I just can't seem to get my brain and body back on track. I'm running a lot and sleeping a little, and that doesn't seem to be a good combination for me. I think running a lot and sleeping a lot would work. Or running a little and sleeping a little. Not happening.

So I'm kind of wandering through today. Liz and I ran a hilly 8.6 this morning (getting ready for Wasatch Back...two more weeks! Exciting!) and then I did laundry and cleaned the kitchen and went to the ward craft morning (have I mentioned I am not a craft person? Yeah, I'll be mentioning it in an upcoming post, I think.) and went to Sophie's violin lesson and vacuumed the stairs and the basement and cleaned up an entire Costco bag of goldfish crackers that Ben decided to spill at the top of the stairs and found the music for tomorrow's choir rehearsal, but much of the time I've just spent in a slow-moving daze.

Maybe I'll sleep tonight and feel like myself again. Not this zombie woman who can't figure out what to make for dinner.

Did I mention that I was tired?

5 comments:

Gaylene said...

Can I help? You could come over here and there are no children and no noise tonight.

Danielle said...

I'm tired just reading this! You are wonder woman. I get insomnia sometimes, and every now and then I resort to Tylenol PM. Wishing you a complete night of uninterrupted slumber.

The Dunham Family said...

Did I notice a yard sale as well?

Amber said...

You sound as if you have had a full day and have earned a night on the couch, watching a good movie and eating vast quantities of chocolate.

Lisa said...

If you can run that far, you have far more motivation than I.