Monday, June 15, 2009

What Was I Thinking?

I'm not great at planning things. I'm also not great at seeing things to completion. So what was I thinking, being the team captain for this crazy race?

It hasn't been too much work, and I've felt on top of things almost the whole way through. This, in and of itself, is rather remarkable. But this week is crunch time, and I'm just sure something important will fall through the cracks. Oh well, hopefully everyone will just be all chill about it and we'll just have a fantastic time. I'm getting so excited that I'm starting to dream about it.

So back to work...we have to find first aid kits, and coolers, and funny things to write on our windows, and good food to eat after a 5 am run, and sleeping bags, and sunscreen, and reflective vests...

Don't you wish you were running with us? You know you do.

Maybe next year...

4 comments:

Gaylene said...

Do you have an "S" tattooed on your forehead too? hahaha!

Danielle said...

Salt Lake Running has some Wasatch Back checklists on their website. One for necessities and one for things you will wish you had. Maybe it will help? Good luck!

Liz said...

Yes she does...the "S" is for SUPERWOMAN!!!! It's all going to work out! I'm chill...you chill? THANK YOU for all you've done...I'm super excited to do this!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the "S"! Hope you had an amazing time! Your painting is dry! Email me your address and I'll mail it tomorrow. :)