Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tagged

Danielle just tagged me.

Here's the deal. Take a picture of yourself right now (I hope you're wearing clothes...) and post it. No primping. No putting your hair in a ponytail holder. Then tag 3 more people.

I love that I just walked in from church. Hair done...check. Makeup...check. Earrings, even? Wow. Check. Ha ha ha. I hope I'm catching some of you first thing in the morning. Can't wait to see...


I tag Stephanie, Christina, and Bri. And Sarah and Camilla and Liz and Jessie and all the rest of you. I just want to see what you look like when you think no one is paying attention...

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay...so not fair with the church look!

Christina said...

I like your pic. Nice timing! I am posting mine. I have the end-of-a-long-Sunday-with-a-two-year-old look on my face. Enjoy!

Liz said...

You look so young!!! You're gorgeous!

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Curse you. I am currently brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed. I will post it, however, just for Nina.