Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lacrosse 9.25.10




He's really doing it!  I went to his first scrimmage in South Utah County.  The other parents warned me that my first lacrosse match might make me cringe.  And it did.  But by the end, I was thinking hitting people with big metal sticks sounded like a lot of fun.

And even if I was a little worried (which I am.  A LITTLE worried) about injury, I can't describe to you how happy my boy is.  He loves this sport.  He loves his coach.  He loves his teammates.  And that's good enough for me.  Talk to me again after he gets a broken wrist.  Maybe I'll change my mind then.  But for now, I'm really happy he's found something to be passionate about.


And Sophie got to go to her first college football game with our neighbors.  Josh was jealous.

No comments: