Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why I Love My Carpet Cleaner 9.21.10


In the background (behind the couch), you can see Natalia.  In the foreground, you can see Ben.  To the right, you can see my handy-dandy carpet cleaner.

Why is this my picture of the day?

BECAUSE THANKS TO THE BOY AND THE DOG, I USE MY CARPET CLEANER ALMOST EVERY DAY.

Potty-training the three-year-old boy (yikes) and cleaning up after the 14 1/2 year old dog (double yikes) has worn me clear out.  I hate that so much of my life is revolving around pee.

Seriously.  Did any of us know how much our lives would revolve around pee before we decided to have children?  Or before we invited a dog to live with us?

Is this something I will miss once Ben has moved out of this stage?

No.  Nope.  Nuh-uh.  There's lots about mothering I'll miss when it's gone, but I really don't think this is one of those things.

No comments: