Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had so much fun on Halloween. I loved having Halloween on Friday. It felt so much more relaxing, especially because Kate and Sophie get out of school early on Fridays. I set up my backdrop for Halloween pictures for our friends again (sorry, Liz!) and had a lot of fun trying to get decent pictures. They didn't all turn out great, but they were fun to take.

Here are our family's Halloween pictures. I decided to dress up. Can you guess what I am?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha I love your outfit! It is perfect!!

Katie M said...

please please please tell me you are from the yfz ranch. i saw a few guys here dressed up as polygamist wives. hilarious!

Danielle said...

I hear the higher your hair, the more righteous you are...is it true? I laughed out loud! I've got some new neighbors who dress like that every day.

Janae said...

You win the costume of the year award! SOO funny! Such a fun mind you have!

Malisa said...

What backdrop is that? We need to talk.

I can only imagine dressing up like that at the ward trunk-or-treat. Hah!

Shannon said...

Omigosh that is so funny! You are awesome, Kerri!