Monday, July 5, 2010

Where's My Bed When I Need It?

I am SOOOOOOO tired.

It might be from pulling weeds with David and putting down bark so maybe (just maybe. Keep your fingers crossed) we won't have to pull quite so many in the future. Half the front yard down. A million more flower beds to go.

It might be from a mind that won't slow down much. Too many thoughts. Too much to ponder. Too much I don't understand.

But then, it might also be because I haven't gone to sleep before 2:00 for the last 4 nights.

What do you think?

Sigh. Back to the yard. Nine pm still has light enough to get some more yardwork done.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Weeding ranks right up there with the annoying laundry. It seems like however much you do, it is still not enough. always more!!

Lots on your mind, I am sure. I think the more you tire yourself out, one of these days you will really, truly sleep.

Danielle said...

I've been enjoying late, late nights lately because it's the only time my house is peaceful, but I really hope you're not still weeding at 2 am.